Thursday, September 3, 2009

This Isn't a Dream

I feel like I had a lot more to blog about last night, but oh well.

I have had a good week, although, it has been exhausting. I am looking forward to a 4 day weekend. :) Yep, I get 4 days. Be jealous. Here is a list of things that stood out to me between yesterday and today.

1. Kacie turned 21!
2. Giant Dr. Peppers
3. Free starbucks (which, I get anytime I want now... it is awesome having friends that work there)
4. Jon Foreman
5. Windows down
6. Driving through the country
7. Sunny with a high of 75
8. Friends
9. Laughter... lots of laughter
10. Realization that school is not the ONLY important thing in the world
11. Permanent marker "tattoo"
12. MCC
13. Good conversation: in person, through text, on the phone
14. "Marie, I like those shorts! What size are they?"-Kacie "I wear a 4!"-Me "Why do we not share clothes?!"- Kacie "I don't know, but we can always start now."-Me "I am so pumped."-Kacie
15. Epic wall posts
16. My bffae is wonderful
17. My OBU friends think my friends from home are too cool. Awesome.
18. Doing laundry in the comfort of a home.
19. First Canterbury tonight!
20. iTunes card=lots of new music

God is really blessing me this semester. But, my heart does ache a little when I think of home. I miss it a lot. I miss you all a lot.

No comments: