Saturday, September 26, 2009

Party in the U.S.A.

I am not going to post about any of the junk that has been going on this week, because chances are, if you are reading my blog, you have already had to put up with my incessant complaining. Sorry again about that. ha.

I am going to stick with a list for this post. I am just too tired to think of anything else.
1. I am currently updating my phone. It is taking forever.
2. I stayed up until 3:30 last night doing homework. I am actually proud of myself considering I only got 3 hours of sleep Thursday night and no nap at all yesterday.
3. I did all that work last night for this purpose: I am about to leave to go to a stained glass store with Amanda!
4. The drive is a little over an hour... so that means plenty of time to jam out to Miley. Perf.
5. TWIRP date today. I am hoping it will be fun. It is going to be a bit weird for sure, but we will see. It is the same group of guys we TWIRP every year, but Amanda, Kacie, Kristen (who is out of town anyway) and I haven't talked to or hung out with them all year. Also, we have no plan in place yet. Haha. Oh well, I am sure a good time will be had by all.
6. We plan on going to see Fame on Sunday. I am pumped.
7. I am legit allergic to Oklahoma. I am not just saying that because I don't like it here. I am totally serious. My skin will attest to this fact. It is rather unsightly.
8. It is a BEAUTIFUL day. 75 and sunny with a slight breeze. Talk about perfect! Gah. I am so happy. "It's a Jon Foreman day."
9. Since we will be in the city, I am kind of hoping for chick-fil-a. I feel like its a long shot today though. We will just have to wait and see.
10. My allergies are kicking my butt this week. But... fall is coming!
11. Izzy (my cousin) turned 8 yesterday! I sent her a video and called her. It is interesting trying to talk to kids on the phone. Ha. I can't believe she is so old. I feel like all my memories pretty much begin at 8 years old.
12. I think our room is actually getting colder. I didn't know that was possible. It is actually really painful to take a shower now because our skin is SO cold, the warm water feels like flaming bullets. Not exaggerating.
13. Iphone update almost complete!
14. I have the absolute BEST bffae in the world. Seriously.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

14. yea you do! ha.

I am so glad this week is over! Except, unlike you, I saved all my hw for tonight and tomorrow. blah. stinking college and its stinking homework.

Zach said...

"It's a Jon Foreman day."
It makes me happy that someone else says that! haha. We've had a couple of Jon Foreman days lately. Also a few Nickel Creek days = also wonderful.

Have a good week!