Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm so over it.

School, that is. Seriously... it is so lame. I have come to the conclusion that I strongly dislike sophmore year. It is just a constant flow of work. Like, I don't catch a break... ever. I am constantly doing homework (which often consists of tons of reading) or studying. Bah. I have a test tomorrow in development and nutrition. The material is not difficult, but from what I hear the tests are surprisingly difficult/confusing. I am nervous... but we will see. For the first time, I am actually dreading the weekend... because my first civ test is Monday! Yikes. I cannot put into words how terrified I am! Ha. There is just so much information to know. So far I have 20 pages of notes (front and back), plus all the questions I answered related to my outside readings. I plan on starting my studying on Friday afternoon. Then, I plan on sleeping in until about 9:30 or 10 on Saturday, then moving into the library for the day. I will take a break for Biggie around 7 (it's this show at obu), then study a bit more before bed. Sunday will be church, followed by a nap (hopefully), more studying, civ cram jam, family dinner with Kacie, Amanda and Kristen (maybe), brief bible study, more studying and then hopefully sleep. Gosh. No fun at all. Luckily I get the test over on Monday... then I can start studying for my physiology and sociology tests next friday! Then, somehow, working on two different papers. I am not exactly sure how I am going to get it all done... but somehow I will. I am just praying for God to sustain me... He is my only chance! :)

Now that I vented about school, I will mention some positives lately (those are always more fun):
1. I have been learning a lot lately. Sometimes I don't like it, but all in all it is a good thing.
2. I think I am starting to grow up. Again, sometimes I hate it, but I am choosing to look at it as a positive.
3. My dad ordered my TOMS today.
4. Family dinners and bible study are starting up again. I am excited. It will be Kristen, Kacie, Amanda and I. I am looking forward to it!
5. Amanda and I had a great conversation yesterday. She is starting to incorporate BFND into her vocabulary. victory.
6. I studied in the art building last night. I felt cool.
7. We sang how He loves in chapel today.
8. I currently have a 113 in civ. Ha. (that won't last too long, though)
9. I skipped an extra credit movie for civ today and napped. Good decision.
10. I get to sleep in a tad tomorrow.
11. God is so faithful.
12. I am still a hopeless romantic, so it has been a lot of fun to watch Amanda and Evan's relationship.
13. I am currently watching GH... I never get to watch tv anymore!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

#5 WHHOOOPP! ha. Tell her I'm proud.

oh, and just quit school and come live with me.

k thanks.

Zach said...

3. Like