Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So Encouraged

Sorry I have been posting so much lately, but I just wanted to share this.

Today I ate lunch with Sarah Shutt. She is the RD of my dorm, as well as the dorm I lived in last year. Anyway, it was wonderful!! Gosh, we talked about pretty much every major subject. We discussed school, relationships, family, marriage (of course), the future and Gods plans for us. Ha. I love Sarah so much. She is like a big sister to me, which is a total blessing. Who knew I would simply have to go to lunch to find some much needed encouragement?! It was so good. She also told me that it is kind of strange for her to talk to me, because I seem to be a pretty much completely different person that last year. That made me feel so good... God has really been changing me.

At lunch, Sarah also told me that she was expecting! :) I am SO EXCITED! I love babies and pregnancy. Plus, she is due April 4, so I will be able to witness the whole process. I can't wait. She wants to go shopping soon so she can get some bigger cardigans for her growing belly! :) yayy!

God is so good. It's funny how He always provides me with exactly what I need. Lately, that has been people to just love me and encourage me... and He has provided more than I could have imagined.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That's so exciting! gah. I'm totally j (of you getting to be friends with a pregnant chick). Somebody in BD needs to start having babies!