Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hugh Laurie and strange dreams

This week has been crazy! I am SO ready for Friday. Nutrition/development test today and Civ test tomorrow. Yikes! But... my roommate showed me this video today... and suddenly my stress was replaced by laughter... so enjoy!



In other news, some of you recall last semester when I experienced a few recurring dreams involving a particular subject matter/people involved. Those dreams lasted a while and each one was kind of a continuation of the last. Well... they are back! Sheesh. I must say, the most recent is the funniest of all. We will see how long they last this time ;). Dreams are a very strange thing.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

ha. what was that video for? like why did he record it?

Andrew said...

It was probably from his stint on a sketch comedy show he did with Stephen Fry in the early nineties. I can't be sure, but that's the most plausible guess I can muster.

Casie said...

I'm happy to see that you shared a little Hugh love.