Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 1

I decided to give a day by day update of my fall break. Trust me, it won't be very interesting, but it gives me something to do. Today marked the beginning of fall break. It couldn't come soon enough.

1. We got out of civ 35 minutes early!
2. I bought 5 bottles of cranberry juice on my way back to my room. I might be getting a kidney infection. not good.
3. I made an 80 on my physiology test. you have no idea how big a deal this is. PTL
4. I came to the house and settled in. Amanda left. Then Kacie. Then Julian.
5. I did dishes for an hour and rocked out to music.
6. Worked on my nutrition project for a little over an hour. I still have a ways to go.
7. I cooked some homemade chicken strips and made some salad. It was rather tasty, if I do say so myself. practice, practice, practice!
8. I watched Glee. It was wonderful.
9. Did the dishes I acquired during cooking dinner.
10. I watched Hairspray for the first time. It was tight.
11. Talked to my bffae for a while.
12. Looked up some aprons online. I love being a girl.
13. Now I am watching scrubs and getting ready for bed.

It is definitely weird being here alone... and definitely lonely... but I am looking forward to just relaxing and getting a lot done (hopefully)! well, be on the lookout for more riveting posts in these next few days ;).

2 comments:

Danielle said...

"kidney infection"...right

is that what you crazy kids are calling it these days?!

Danica Galabeas said...

YAY for Phys!!! I am so proud of you!!!