Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 2

Alright, I know everyone has been waiting in anticipation for my day 2 post. Now, I can barely stay awake at the moment, so I don't know how exciting this will be (sorry DG...I hope you can forgive me).

1. Woke up around 11. Beautiful.
2. Immediately got to work on my civ homework. success.
3. Took a lunch break and ate one of my WW meals. I think the chicken alfredo ones are not particularly good... but don't worry, I persevered.
4. I continued working on my nutrition paper. It is quite the project, I must say. I definitely underestimated it. I gave up around 6 because I simply got tired of doing it. Don't judge me... it is fall break after all. Looks like I will have some more homework waiting for me when I wake up in the morning.
5. Next was my daily wife training aka cooking dinner. Tonight I made some baked pasta and texas toast. It kind of turned out to be a mini lasgna type of meal, because I made a meat sauce to go with it. It was really yummy I must say... and I have lots of leftovers! Ha.
6. I watched a ton of tv. Bones, Greys Anatomy and Private Practice! :)
7. I APPLIED TO SKY RANCH! I had been meaning to do this for a long time, but the application was rather extensive and I just hadn't had the time yet. I am so excited and I am praying that I get this! I just think that it would be a great opportunity for me this summer.
8. I watched 27 Dresses. Can we say wedding fever?! Sheesh. I forgot how much I actually liked that movie. Haha.
9. I still have SO much homework to get done it is ridiculous! I am trying to get everything done before Sunday though because I want to just have one true day off. Plus, I think the Saints play on national tv... and I have yet to see an nfl game this year. I would love finally see a game!
10. This house is pretty creepy at night. No lies. :/

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I think I just peed myself a little because this post was SOO exciting ;) ha. I expect tonight's to be a just as exciting...if that's even possible.

Oh, and i love cooking. women should stay in the kitchen. the end.