Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 4

Well, this is it. Tomorrow is the last day of fall break, and I must say I am actually relieved. Don't get me wrong, I was super appreciative to have two days off of class... but I have not particularly enjoyed being alone for the past 4 days. I think it was necessary for me to be alone in order to get all the work done that I did, but at the same time... I am so ready to actually have a conversation with another human being! I will be giddy when everyone comes home tomorrow. :) This is what my day consisted of:

1. Woke up and finished my civ paper! :) Victory! I will probably need to do some more work on it later and make some changes... but I have over a week. The point is that I got it done!
2. I was able to watch all but the first quarter of the red river shoot out... and Texas won! It was awesome. It is even more fun to actually be in Oklahoma and have them win! Haha.
3. Speaking of UT... I watched the "I am second" of Colt McCoy, and I must say... I totally fell in love! No joke. Sigh.
4. During the game I decided to get to work on some more physiology reading... but I only lasted a little over an hour before my brain couldn't take it much longer. Blah... oh well. At least I got something done.
5. I watched Center Stage Turn It Up! I stinkin' love this movie... and I think today was my 4th time to see it. It is absolutely ridiculous... but I don't care! I can't get enough. Once you accept that the acting is truly horrid, the movie is rather enjoyable. :)
6. I did some more civ homework for a while. It is pretty much never ending. I have a test Friday... and I am SO unprepared. Yikes.
7. I made some dinner and watched Say Yes to the Dress. It has been a marathon like all day... so that was awesome! I am hooked on this show. The Duggars where even on an episode... go figure! Ha.
8. Next up, Moulin Rouge. This movie was so weird... but I think I totally loved it. I even got a tad choked up, I am not going to lie. I am glad I finally got around to it!

Since I can't go to church tomorrow, I am going to wake up around 10 and listen to a podcast. I am actually looking forward to it. I rarely find time to listen to any these days... so it will be fun! Then, I am not doing ANY homework! I have been doing homework nonstop since I got out of class on Wednesday... I figure I am allowed to have at least one day of fall break... right? :/ anyway... the Saints and Giants play tomorrow... and I actually get to watch it! Words cannot express my joy. I finally have a Sunday off and there is a game on that I am deeply invested in! (Go Saints ;)!

Well, I am going to reapply this heating pad and pray that my pain subsides enough so that I will actually be able to move tomorrow.

No comments: