Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 2

Today was the start of the second week of summer school. I still strongly dislike being in class during summer, but with each passing day I am closer to being done! :) This will be another list blog, but I just have a few random thoughts.

1. Studying is very difficult. I am so used to the library at OBU. That was my study place and I could spend hours at a time there. Studying in my bedroom at my grandparents house has proven to be quite the challenge...
2. I had my first stats test today. It was alright I think. I gave up predicting my grades a while ago though, so we will just have to wait and see. At least now I have a feel for the set up of future tests.
3. I have my first chem test tomorrow. All we did in class today (which was about 3 and a half hours) was review, then I studied for 2 hours when I got home. I feel fairly prepared I guess, but who knows with chemistry. It is certainly not my strong suit. Ha. I will do some more studying before I go to sleep, and then some in the morning.
4. Due to having a test tomorrow, my professor is letting us leave after we finish the test... NO LAB! That means I will be getting done about 1:30 instead of 4:50!!! Basically this news is AWESOME! :) 
5. I get to have dinner with Molly tomorrow. I am very excited!! :)
6. I have been going through Romans during my quiet times. As I read through each chapter I am going through and circling all the attributes of God/characteristics of God that are listed. When I finish all of Romans I am going to go back through and list them all out in my journal. This has been an awesome thing for me to do! I have learned a lot and am just in awe of this great God we serve! It has been very rewarding for me. I would recommend it to anyone! 
7. I have learned that I have a really good memory. Of course, not with things like school or anything useful like that, but when it comes to remembering a situation or an event I tend to remember a lot of details. Most people think I am a total creeper because of it, but oh well. 
8. Our bible study starts on Thursday. I am so excited for Sterle, food and best friends! It is good to be home. 

That is all for now. I feel as though my life is rather boring these days... but I have no complaints! :) 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

tests = poopy

getting out early = awesome

chemistry = yuck

you = bffae

this comment = i'm lame