Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer School

To be honest, I absolutely hate summer school. It is just awful. Most of this stems from the fact that I am in class from 10-5 without a break! That is a lot o time to spend in a desk! My stats class really isn't that bad, but it is something I haven't really grasped yet. Hopefully I can figure it out though! Chemistry is where things get awful. My professor is crazy, and mean... a really bad combination. She also is not a very good teacher, so that makes it tough. There is a lot about chemistry I simply don't remember. Good thing I have a friend who rocks at chem. ;) ha. I really dislike the fact that I don't even get home until about 5:30 and then I have to start my homework and studying right away! Blah. BUT, looking on the brightside, I don't have class on Fridays and I only have to put up with this for 6 weeks! Chemistry for 6 weeks has got to be better than chemistry for a whole semester! I find that I usually only make it until about 9:30 or 10 every night because I am just so dang tired from the day!! I do certainly sleep better at night though. 

I can't wait to be done with school and then really enjoy summer! :) now that will be nice. In the meantime I will enjoy one of the major perks of summer... SYTYCD! 

On another note, my pastor at my church in OKC has started teaching this dating seminar. I knew I wouldn't be able to attend or anything but it sounded really interesting. Well, today I found out that his dating seminar series is posted online with all his other podcasts. :) I am so pumped. I can't wait to listen to them and learn/be reminded of some biblical truths for preparing for marriage. So cool. If you want to listen, let me know and I will send you the link! 

2 comments:

Molly R said...

I always love discussions about dating! Send the link my way.

Danica said...

I agree...chemistry for six weeks is WAY better than chem for a whole semester!!!!