Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't worry...

... I am still here! I haven't posted much lately, simply due to the fact that I have nothing of significance to say these days. My life has been rather uneventful, but I am totally ok with it. So, I am just going to update you all on a few random things, and sadly, I will be making yet another list. Just accept it.

1. Summer school is so lame. But, after tomorrow I am half way done! :) That is awesome! This week has been extra awful. I had two tests today, and I have one more tomorrow. I should get to leave though at 1:30 tomorrow! Woop! School has definitely been consuming my life, but I guess that shouldn't surprise me.
2. I got some huge blisters on the bottoms of my feet. Ouch. And, me being stubborn as usual, decided to take matters into my own hands. I popped the big one and now I am paying the price. Had I simply popped it, things would be just fine, but I kept messing with it. I won't go into too much detail... but let's just say I made matters worse. Go figure. Ha, oh well... it will heal. You live you learn.
3. SYTYCD is on tonight! I couldn't be more excited. I love this show. Woop.
4. I am currently downloading the new OS 3.0 for my Iphone! :) yayy! Now I just need to get a new cover for it. Too bad I don't have $30. Dang.
5. I am getting really excited for Boston and New York. We even got tickets to a Red Sox game. I am really glad my first baseball game ever will be a Sox game. Plus, my dad is being super generous to me and DG. It rocks!
6. I get to hang out with Julie on Friday. I am really looking forward to it. She is going to OCU which is in Oklahoma City. My church is also in OKC... so, she will be coming to church with me during the school year. SO AWESOME.
7. My stomach has been pretty bad lately. I am going to try to get to the doctor while I am here... but I am dreading starting that process yet again. Hopefully I can get some answers this go around.
8. And now, for the best update of all. Tomorrow is our second BDBT and our first full one now that Jessie is back in town. I am SO SO SO EXCITED. There are no words. It is the best thing we have done this summer. BDBT stands for Black Death Bible Time. It is me, DG, Jessie, LG, Danica, Sterle and Jeanna. It rocks. Seriously. I can't wait until tomorrow. And to make it all even better... I FINALLY get to hang out with Jessie beforehand. Mhmm.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

AMEN to #8!!!!! haha. BDBT = Best Thing Ever.