Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quick Update

I am BEYOND exhausted and in desperate need of some sleep before I head to Austin in the morning, so I am going to just give a quick, bulleted update of this week. Enjoy.

* Monday I had lunch with DG, which was wonderful of course. We hit up the last appetight and then did a little shopping with Molly.
* Monday night was the last bdbt. Gosh, I can't believe it is coming to an end. I hate this time of year. I ended up spending the night at Sterle's after everyone else went home. It was great! Lots of good conversation.
* Tuesday Andrew and I went to lunch at Panera. It was yummy and we had a good time catching up. We then went shopping at Goodwill... definitely a new experience for me. Ha.
* Tuesday night I went to Molly's grandmas house and had a wonderful dinner with Bethany, Callie, Molly and Kate. It was so fun! We ended up spending the night (well, not Kate since she had to work). Molly's blog goes into a little more detail about the fun we had... so I won't get into it here. But, I will say I loved staying up and talking with Molly! :)
* Wednesday I went to lunch with Lauren, Jeremy, DG and Riley. It was very enjoyable. We then got back to the church and started setting everything up for summer in the zone. It was a BLAST! We had so much fun getting everything ready! It rocked.
* Wednesday evening Zach and I went to Del Pueblo! Yummm. We also went to starbucks, but were a little disappointed with out smoothie choices... but, mine was free and his was 50% off so it was no real loss.
* Roadside was wonderful! Gah. Molly and Andrew did a wonderful job with worship, and Bill brought a great lesson! I seriously got a lot out of it all. Afterwards was bitb, which was fine. My lack of volleyball playing makes for a boring experience, but I did have a wonderful phone conversation with Jessie that kept me occupied!! :)
* I leave for Austin tomorrow and I am back on Saturday! I am definitely looking forward to the family time... and I love Austin.
* Zach painted me this thing for my dorm room... and it is WONDERFUL! I secretly wanted to cry when I got it because I loved it so much. haha. I can't wait to hang it up! Thanks Zach!

2 comments:

JCo said...

you learned so much about me in that hour we spent on the phone ;P hahaha

Danielle said...

You had quite the week! ha. And P.S. setting up for SITZ is only that much fun when you have your besties to help.