Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Dream Guy


If this man walked into my dorm room right now and asked me to marry him, I would agree in a heartbeat. I love Bob Harper. :) Bah. He is such a wonderful trainer on the biggest loser... and he is certainly easy on the eyes! I watch the biggest loser every week and tonight was the finale. As it took the time to back through the season and recap all the highs and lows, I was reminded of how great he is! He is always so encouraging and inspirational, but he doesn't go easy on the contestants. He pushes them to their limits to help them change and improve their lives. I wish he would come be my trainer! He is great! Bob Harper, you are my dream guy! :)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Your dream guy has tatt's! I definitely approve. ha.

Molly R said...

...But the tattoos! Eek.

JCo said...

we'll fight over him, thats for sure.

jeremy said...

haven't we been over this before? isn't he, ya know, not into girls? i def heard that somewhere...

Marie said...

yeah... technically you are right. ha. :/

JCo said...

ha my sis pointed that out to me when i blogged about how i was gonna marry him