Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just a little side note

So, as some of you may know, I only drink skim milk. I know that I am in the minority here, but I don't really care. I do not think it tastes like watered down milk. I grew up drinking skim milk and that is what I like. Simple as that so don't argue with me that it sucks, I don't care if you like it or not. Plus, considering how much I love milk, I would much rather be drinking milk that if fat free and has significantly fewer calories. It just makes sense.

Well, Walmart was sold out of skim milk yesterday (at least in the size cartons that would fit in my fridge) so I have to settle for 2%. I understand that this is the universal favorite milk, but I do not like it. Plus, since I only drink skim milk I feel like I can taste every bit of fat in 2% milk. I hate it. Bah. It is so gross!!

I will forever love skim milk. 

3 comments:

Danielle said...

milk = sick nasty.

i love you in spite of this twisted addiction.

Andrew said...

I used to only drink Skim Milk (and then, I could have it only with ice).

These days, I never drink milk. I can't even watch people drink milk. It is unmatched in its nastiness.

taylor.kristine said...

i hate all milk. haha