Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dreams

So, lately I have been having this reoccurring dream. So far I have had it 4 times. It is not a bad dream by any means, and it is not the exact same dream every time, but instead it is a progressive dream. I don't want to go into the details, ha, but it has been very weird! It is the same premises, but each dream has added a new part/extension to the one before it. 

It is so weird! Ha. I rarely remember my dreams in the first place, but less have them continue. I wonder how long this particular one will go on!

Anyone else had a reoccurring dream before? or am I the only one?!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

hahahahaha. oh man. I just don't even know what to say. hahah.

i laughed outloud when i read this.

oh and no, i haven't had any dreams like yours ;)

Zach said...

I freaking have like 5 recurring dreams. Or at least have had like 5 over the course of my life.

JCo said...

ha i know what THIS particular dream means :)