Monday, May 11, 2009

Copy Cat

I am taking a page from the books (or in this case blogs) of Molly and DG. Here are a list of my top 5 currents:

Things on my mind:
1. Anatomy! (including the final... only 3 more tests!!!)
2. Summer, summer, summer
3. Nausea 
4. Camp (will it work out or not?)
5. HOME!

Recently Played:
1. Let it Rock- Kevin Rudolf
2. White as Snow- Jon Foreman
3. That Time- Regina Spektor
4. The Solid Rock- Avion
5. Us-Regina Spektor 

Prayers:
1. My pastor's son, Elijah. 
2. Strength and Endurance
3. Peace
4. My friends and family
5. Patience

Worries/Anxieties:
1. Anatomy, of course
2. Moving out
3. MONEY! bah
4. Health
5. GPA

Foods:
1. Pickles
2. Activia pudding :)
3. Fiber One Bars 
4. Salad
5. French Fries :/

Drinks:
1. Root Beer!
2. Water
3. Ginger Ale
4. Gatorade
5. Apple Juice

Blessings:
1. Grace
2. Church with the boys
3. Best Friends
4. Funny cards from my dad
5. My RA

TV Shows:
1. General Hospital
2. House! (I need to watch the season finale online)
3. Biggest Loser (Finale tomorrow!!!)
4. Scrubs
5. Grey's Anatomy

Goals (short term):
1. Finish strong
2. Take one day at a time
3. Manage my stress level
4. Start the bible study Ian gave me (tonight!)
5. Go to James's spin class one last time this semester

Goals (long term):
1. Graduate (duh)
2. Get married (duh again)
3. Grow in my walk more and more with each day
4. Be more laid back/ learn to relax
5. Love others with all I have (even if it doesn't always work out ideally)

Things to do:
1. STUDY! :(
2. Focus for 9 more days... easier said than done
3. Get my loft bed taken down, without making James mad at me. ha... also easier said than done
4. Pack
5. Write some letters before I leave for the summer

Movies:
1. HSM3 (this is for you Molly!)
2. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
3. Center Stage 2
4. Bride Wars
5. Now and Then (I am having withdraws!)

People that have really blessed me lately (in no particular order... there will be more than 5, deal with it!):
1. Danielle
2. Jessie
3. James
4. Molly
5. Kaitlyn (my RA)
6. Danica
7. Lauren
8. Courtney (my roomie! I will miss her)
9. Parker
10. Eric
11. Zach
12. Riley
13. Andrew
14. The Cokers
15. The Thomas's

Final Thoughts:
1. 9 more days...
2. 3 more anatomy tests...
3. I am almost done with freshman year... Praise the Lord
4. Man... what a year it has been.
5. I can't wait to be home. I miss my home!
 



3 comments:

Danielle said...

So i've tried to comment 325904 times and Tim keeps erasing it! blah. (but on a positive note, if you're reading this, it means it finally worked!)

1. we need to watch Now and Then. DUH.

2. your food faves were LAME with a capital L. for serious...fiber one bars?! who are you?! haha.

3. i definitely approve of the rest of your list. a job well done my friend :)

Danica said...

I can't believe this year is almost over, but I am glad because that means I get to see you soon!!! Grey's anatomy finale is gonna be great! I wouldn't be surprised if I cry. Love your movie list especially HSM3 and Now and Then! I feel a reunion party!!! Oh and Benjamin Button is great...we should watch it together! I know you are gonna do great on your finals! Love you so much and will see you soon!!!

Molly R said...

Love you, Marie, and I can't wait 'till you come home! :)