Saturday, November 14, 2009

Strange Days.

This week has been pretty chill... for once. I only had one test, so it felt like I had nothing but free time. Ha. I got to catch up/store up on some sleep... which is always wonderful. Friday, however, was a rather strange day, but in a good way. Here is what took place:
1. My evil physiology professor baked us cookies and brought them to class! This really threw us all off because, well, this guy is a total jerk. Come to find out though, we had a lady sitting in our class observing/evaluating him and the next class had to fill out evaluations for him. Apparently he is up for a promotion. I feel like the cookies were a total manipulation... but good nonetheless! ha.
2. No chapel! So I went back to my room to hang out a bit before my next class. While walking past the GC (our student union thing) I realized that there was a limo parked in front of it. I have never seen a limo at OBU before... it really threw me off, but was kind of cool!
3. In sociology I drew my friend Amy this awesome hand turkey. She loved it.
4. In Civ, my history professor brought her long haired doxin (sp?) to class. She said that we could all use the stress reliever. So, when we all got into class, she took her leash off and let her wander around the room and we played with her if she came near our desk. It was so random... but pretty awesome!
5. It's our homecoming weekend... meaning OBU is infested with old people.

I guess that really isn't a lot of strange things... but it felt like a lot more while I was experiencing the day. Ha.

Sorry my life is so boring these days. I am so ready for thanksgiving break.

3 comments:

Zach said...

dude! Thanksgiving break = very yes.

Also, I'm enjoying the fact that I know what the GC is and who Amy is! haha.

Danielle said...

I love old people :)

also, i am ready for thanksgiving break.

also, i typed the first also before i realized zacharius did the exact same format.

great minds think alike.

CHARISMA!!!

Danica said...

Doxin?? that made me laugh! I love you so much and can't wait to see you! FYI its dachsund...thats what Fritz is :)