Saturday, July 25, 2009

Favorites

My life has consisted of a lot of late nights these days (Oh the joys of summer). Tonight I have decided to just list out some of my favorite things in an attempt to put myself into a positive mindset. There is no order or organization to my list.

prayer bracelets. best friends. dancing. late night cereal. weightwatchers ice cream. tan lines. white v-necks. what not to wear. wedding dresses. rootbeer from the bottle. house. p&p. law and order: svu. daydreaming. chacos. nike shorts. chick-fil-a. pictures. hugs. good conversation. singing. surprises. dark chocolate. plastic spoons. selfless gestures. tanning. snowcones. tie dying. gymnastics. pedicures. macbook. journal. one on one time. sunsets. sleeping in. stargazing. camping. sunny days. hammocks. naps. mashed potatoes. chick flicks. boys that cry. smoothies. planning. cake. pianos. acoustic guitars. e-mails. letters. stationary. down comforters. toms. lyrics. bread baking. bonding. the human body. hiking. porch swings. family. compliments. hot chocolate. blankets. watches. hymns. medical terminology. marriage. taking care of people. being nerdy. orange. haircuts. baking. hoping. being loved. loving.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

boys that cry

I literally LOL'd on that one ;) ha.

otherwise I totally agree!