Thursday, March 5, 2009

Anatomy Tests and Windy Days

Today was my second anatomy test. I found it much harder than the first, but I feel like I made a lower B. I don't know. I am not satisfied with it because I want an A more than anything in that class, but considering this was harder I wouldn't be completely devastated with a B I suppose. My frustration lies in the fact that I put so much into studying for that class that I should be getting an A. We will see. What I do know is that after I finish an anatomy test, I am completely and totally drained. I usually begin studying close to a week before the actual test, and I study at least 5 hours a night the three days prior. Plus I usually bring my notecards with me when I work out in the morning. By the time the test is over I am mentally exhausted. We have a test every other week in that class though, so I don't get much time to recuperate. Ha. I have another crazy week ahead of me... but then its SB! Woop! I am so excited. :) So much is awaiting me. 

In other news, I officially HATE the wind. It's always windy in Oklahoma. This is not the 'cool breeze on a nice day' type of wind. This is the 'keep you from being able to walk in a straight line' kind of wind. It is getting old. I seriously don't know why I bother fixing my hair anymore. The wind does some serious damage to it during my walk to class. Ha. Plus, I wore a skirt today! oops! I couldn't resist... it was such a beautiful day and I felt that my calfs deserved to experience the day as much as my arms and face. However, the wind made my skirt rather difficult to control. Don't worry though... no wardrobe malfunctions! 

PS: Canterbury tonight! I am pumped! :) 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh girl, DBU IS ALWAYS WINDY!!! I think it's cause we're perched on this stinking hill. Add that to the fact that I wear skirts and dresses EVERYDAY, and you have yourself a party. ha.