Friday, February 5, 2010

I might regret this...

...but I am going out and being social today and tonight instead of studying for micro. yikes! I am a little uneasy about it, because I am going with a HUGE group to see Dear John, but I only really know a couple of them. It should be interesting. I am def not a big group kind of person... unless I know everyone! It should be interesting.

In other news, I got my flu shot today. Dumb. I don't really believe in the whole flu shot thing. Seriously. But nursing school requires that we have it, so I didn't have much of a choice. At least it was free.

I do my first student nursing shift on February 25 at the Free Clinic in Shawnee. It is kind of intimidating, but certainly exciting. I will post more about all things nursing school later.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I want a whole post about Dear John after you see it. DD.

JCo said...

DUDE marie!!! i did the same thing haha...should have been studying for o-chem, but i went to see Dear John instead. surprising? ha definitely.