Friday, October 31, 2008

Am I a loser?

Oh what a day it has been. I am unsure how I feel about this blogging thing anymore. But I am not giving up just yet. Here are some events that unfolded today, nothing significant, but here I go nonetheless. 
1. Woke up and planned on going to chapel, then I remembered I needed to shower. Therefore, no chapel
2. Went to spanish and took a test. Last night I helped my roommate study for the test but I decided that was enough for me and I would just wing it. I think I did alright. Ha
3. Sat outside and called Kobal to wish him a happy birthday.
4. Checked my mail and got the most awesome "save the date" ever. (This was the highlight of my day by far!)
5. Skipped lunch. I am not sure why, but instead of walking to the ARA to eat I ended up in my room. At that point I was not leaving. I chilled before psychology.
6. Went to psychology. I actually enjoyed it. Although I am dreading Sunday because I will be consumed with studying, I felt better than I have about a test. Our professor emphasized the importance of doing the online quizzes many times in a way that said a lot without saying a lot. And I was that kid that answered all the questions and everyone hates. Oops. 
7. Came to my room and watched GH. This is a close second for highlight of my day. I have not watched it in two weeks.
8. Kobal called me back! Pretty much was AWESOME. I love talking to him. I can't wait until January. I miss home. Home sweet home. :)
9. I have been sitting in my room since 2 this afternoon. I originally planned on working on the massive amount of homework I have, but I decided to try and relax. Good decision, for now...
10. Currently: I am the loser sitting in my room on Friday night, and I like it! Ha. I am watching what not to wear and my stomach pain is in full force. :/

Tonight should be incredibly boring, but considering I have been going nonstop the past week, and will continue that way for the next two, I am thoroughly satisfied with my lame night. And I am expecting another phone call later, which will inevitably bring me much happiness. All of this begs the question... am I a loser?? Haha.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

haha. i never have anything to do on friday nights. seriously, it's my official sabbath day to catch up on sleep and just relax. so i guess that makes us losers together!

like right now i just woke up from a 3.5 hour nap and i have every intention of settling back in for a full night of blissful unconsciousness.

DaBomb said...

there have been many a nights when DA and i sat in our room and did nothing. You're not a loser. In fact tonight (Saturday) we decided to skip a play that will get us extra credit and relax in the room. Naps are good